Thanks for watching and I hope you guys enjoyed the video! Tell me in the comments if you would like me to do more journaling and calligraphy posts 🙂 Also, remember to pause the video to read what it says if it is going too fast! Thanks again guys, bye!
Hey guys, it’s Morgan! Back with another fake word to start of this week :)So without further ado, let’s get started!
(v.) holding a grudge against someone or something
E X A M P L E – The small fight expanded into a long-lasting oudair.
Thanks for reading and if you have any ideas for any other blog posts I should do, please leave a comment down below! Thanks again guys, bye!
Signed, Morgan >:)
As always, credits go to Ernesta Vance 😉
Hey guys, it’s Morgan! For a quick post this week I decided I would make up some fake words and post one every week! So, without further ado, let’s get started! 🙂
(n.) A person that is a messy eater
Ex. The abomitalick stuck her fork into the mac and cheese spreading it from one end of the table to the other.
Thanks for reading and if you have any ideas for any other blog posts I should do, please leave a comment down below. Remember to leave a like if you enjoyed it! Thanks again guys; bye!
Signed, Morgan ✨
Post Idea Credits go to- Ernesta Vance (pen name)
Hey guys, it’s Morgan! Guess what… It’s another Morgaween post coming at you! This one is about a super fun and easy dessert that will kick off any halloween party, or Netflix binging session 😉 So without further ado, let’s get started! 🤩
Click here for where I found it!
*note- I’ve tried this before and looks super cute but I forgot to take pictures last year so I’m going to do someone else’s version!*
S P I D E R D O N U T S . ✨✨
– store bought donuts (or you can make your own!)
– pretzel sticks 🥨
– candy eyes 👀
– chocolate chips 🍫
1. Take out all your donuts :,)
2. Pour all of the chocolate chips into a microwave save bowl and throw them in the microwave in 15 sec increments until the chocolate has completely melted
3. Take your pretzels and dip them in the chocolate 🍫
4. Let the chocolate sit until it has hardened
5. Once the chocolate has hardened onto the pretzels, stick four into each side of the “spider”
6. With the extra chocolate, take 2 or more candy eyes and stick the back side into the chocolate
7. Place them on the top of the spider to make its eyes 👀
Then…. TADA! You are done! To add a finishing touch, add some sprinkles on top!
E N J O Y. 🍂
Thanks for reading and if you have any ideas for any other blog posts I should do, leave a comment down below! Thanks again guys! Bye 👋
Signed, Morgan :,)
Hey guys, it’s Morgan! This week’s post is for all those procrastinators out there who need some super easy halloween costumes to make ;)) So, before I write more than I need to, let’s get started!
1. Jellyfish 🌊
If you want to see the full video, click here
2. Copy Cat 🐈
I hope you guys liked the video! If you liked it don’t forget to click the like button below and or leave a comment! Thanks again guys! Bye 🤪
Signed, Morgan ✨✨
Hey guys, it’s Morgan! I know it has been a while, but I am back! And I am super excited to say that this year, I am starting morgaween! Morgaween includes-
• 10 pun halloween costumes! *plus bonus info and what puns I have been in the past!
• How to throw a BOMB halloween party!
• Halloween decorating tips!
• Last minute costume ideas 💡
tons of fun crafts, recipes, and more!
I am extremely excited to do all this and I hope you guys are too! hAPpy hALOweEn! 👻🎃☠️
Hope you guys enjoy! 🙂 I have a challenge for you guys today; try and re-create one of the re-creations I did! If you do, tag it to the hashtag #mmimademedoit on Instagram! 😚✨ s i g n e d , Morgan 😀
Hey guys, it’s Morgan! You guys seemed to really like the DIY frozen sparkling lemonade post, so i decided to do another frozen drink! 🍹
Without further ado, let’s get started! 🙂
– – –
– INGREDIENTS –
1 pint bottle of cran-grape juice
1 can of orange seltzer
1/2 a lime
– – –
– INSTRUCTIONS –
• first, take the cran-grape juice and pour it into a freezer-safe cup. place in the freezer and let freeze 💫💫
• next, once your cram-grape juice is frozen, take it and put it in the blender. if it is not blending, add some water to soften the juice.
• once the drink is blended, add the seltzer and lime. stir well.
• ENJOY !! 😚😇💦
– – –
Thanks for reading and if you have any ideas for any other blog posts i should do, leave a comment down below! Thanks again guys! 🌿🌥